Saturday, December 20, 2014

Holiday Hustlin'

Deep breath in. Exhale. It's finally winter break and I feel that I finally have time to catch my breath and catch up on a month's worth of blog entries that never made it online!

My classroom has been on hyper-speed for the last three weeks, since returning from Thanksgiving break. I had two new students start in my classroom - including one student that seriously pushed me to my limits. I had a triennial IEP that had to get rescheduled…twice. Add the stress of being a BTSA mentor teacher and support provider, three school-wide winter program performances, a technology night I had to present at, and the craziness that a classroom winter party brings (along with the detailed coordination of a classroom Secret Santa gift exchange), and you have some idea of what I've been dealing with over the last couple of weeks.

But at least my classroom looked amazing through all the hustle and bustle! (This is my favorite time of year - especially when it comes to decorating my classroom!)








No comments:

Post a Comment