Saturday, September 20, 2014

Do you Dojo?

I've blogged before (see this post) about using the app Class Dojo in the classroom. It's an amazing classroom management app that focuses on increased participation and motivation among students. I use it in my 2nd/3rd grade combo classroom and my kiddos love it!


This week, I got the opportunity to teach other teachers in my district about this app and how it helps with classroom management at any grade level. We had teachers from elementary and middle school at this professional development session and it was great to hear that even the middle school teachers could see the benefits of using Class Dojo in their classrooms.


I love that I'm a "Class Dojo Mentor" and that I have the opportunity to share Class Dojo to other teachers who might be wondering how to get their students engaged and motivated to learn.


No comments:

Post a Comment