Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Meet the Teacher {Linky}

Welcome back to another school year! 

I think I'm well over due for my first link (linky?) party! I was over at Arisbeth's blog Sailing Into Second and saw this link-up party. I really liked the idea behind it, so I followed it back to Stephanie's blog Falling Into First and got to read about TWO fellow bloggers. 


I'm eager to try it myself so here goes!


THESE ARE A FEW OF MY FAVORITE THINGS...
Writing. Reading sci-fi and dystopian fiction. Spending money that I don't have. Digging my toes in the sand.

 IF YOU WEREN'T A TEACHER, WHAT WOULD YOU WANT TO BE?
My mom always said that if I wasn't a teacher that I should be a lawyer. I'm apparently tenacious and as relentless as a pit bull. 

THREE LITTLE WORDS THAT DESCRIBE YOU.
Creative. Ambitious. Intelligent.

FINISH THE SENTENCE, "________,  SAID NO TEACHER EVER!!"
"I'd really love to have another five hour IEP meeting...said no special education teacher EVER!!"

Q: IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY AND YOU CAN INVITE ANYONE {DEAD OR ALIVE} TO THE PARTY. WHO ARE YOU INVITING?
Audrey Hepburn. Robin Williams. Taylor Swift. Will Ferrel. Natalie Portman.

Q: IF SOMEONE WROTE A BOOK ABOUT YOUR LIFE, WHAT WOULD BE THE TITLE?
 "Uh…Is It 3:00 Yet?"

 Q:YOU GET TO PICK ONE SUPERPOWER. WHAT IS IT?
 I would love to be telekinetic - to be able to move things with my mind. I'm kinda lazy. 

Q: WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE QUOTE OR SAYING?
"Be the change you wish to see in the world." (Ghandi)

Q: IF YOU HAD TO SING ONE SONG ON AMERICAN IDOL, WHAT WOULD IT BE? 
 "Lego House" or "Melodies"

 Q: ARE YOU A MORNING PERSON OR A NIGHT OWL?
I am very much a night owl. I love staying up late…even though my body hates me the next morning because of it. Starbucks doesn't cut it.

Q: WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE RESOURCE THAT YOU'VE CREATED IN YOUR TPT SHOP?
I really like my classroom rules posters set - I'm actually quite proud of the fact that they've become a "best seller" on my page. It was the first item that I posted that really generated a good response among TPT buyers.


Q: SHARE SOMETHING WE MIGHT NOT KNOW ABOUT YOU.
I am one of "those" teachers. I dress up for Halloween. I drag a Christmas tree into my classroom in December. I sing songs for memorization.


I follow Grumpy Cat (a.k.a. Tardar Sauce). I also enjoy memes. 


Make sure to check out both Stephanie's and Aris' blogs! Looking forward to following these bloggers!

No comments:

Post a Comment