Friday, August 15, 2014

Lizards, Frogs and Bearded Dragons - OH MY!

I was doing some reading the other day (I think it was over at Stacy's blog - but I could be mistaken) and read about a teacher grant for classroom pets. 


It sounded like a great idea - free "money" for a new classroom pet and pet supplies - and all I had to do was fill out an application! So I did! 


The application process was super easy - you answer some brief questions about yourself and your classroom and how you plan to utilize the classroom pets. I requested tree frogs for my classroom! They aren't too big and their aquarium will be just the right size for a classroom full of 2nd and 3rd graders.

If you're interested in applying for your own classroom pet grant (which can be renewed annually), visit the Pets in the Classroom website. Wish me luck - I really hope I get a grant!


No comments:

Post a Comment