Sunday, May 25, 2014

Special Education Master

It's official! I am a Master of Special Education!


After several years of graduate work, I am finally done with my Masters of Science degree in Special Education. I won't have to go to school again for a while…that is, until I go back for my PhD in a few years!


Education has always been a guiding force in my life - despite all the challenges I've had to endure along the way. I am so blessed to have had the opportunity to attend college and come as far as I have come.


I consider myself a life-long learner and as such, I always try to instill a sense of life-long learning in my students. I want them to have the courage to dream of attending college and to see that dream to attainment.

Happy graduation and congratulations to all those college graduates who are graduating this spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment