Saturday, April 19, 2014

Open House

Tuesday was Open House and my classroom has been busily preparing the arrival of our parents. We've been studying Charlotte's Web and my students have loved learning about Wilbur, Charlotte, and Templeton. I was a little hesitant to read a chapter book with my kiddos but the majority of them have been doing a great job with the read aloud and overall comprehension of the story.

We've been working on a few crafts for our reading and we made a bunch of Wilburs to accompany our review of what we've read.




I made these review sheets for my students to reflect on the main characters and events in the story (thus far). They enjoyed completing this activity!


And of course, we also completed some Easter crafts - all projects courtesy of Pinterest.



 





After being absent from blogging for a few weeks, I'm hoping to fall back into my blogging routine. I have a busy weekend planned with family and friends for the holiday, but I will try to post another entry before the weekend's up. Stay tuned - and Happy Easter!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment