Sunday, November 3, 2013

Fall Freebie: Pilgrim Graphic Organizer

It's fall - one of my favorite times of the year! I've been working like crazy this weekend to get some TPT worksheets made for November - including several new graphic organizers!

As I've talked about before, I use a wide variety of graphic organizers in my classroom. It's a great tool for recording thinking and brainstorming - and my students really benefit from the use of graphic organizers in the classroom as a precursor or conclusion to any thematic unit. I like to use graphic organizers throughout the unit - a KWL chart as an opening activity, a circle map once we've done some close readings, a flow map for sequencing of events, and a venn diagram to compare and contrast events or people.

I created several new products for November (with more to come soon!) I created some graphic organizers as well as a writing prompts bundle. Here is a look at a few of the items...


To kick off November, I've created a freebie for everyone to grab on my TPT store! It's a great circle map for any teacher teaching about the first Thanksgiving or pilgrims. And it doesn't hurt that it has some cute DJ Inkers clipart too!
Take a look and download the freebie at my store! If you have the time, please rate my product - I love getting feedback from users as to how I can make my products even better.

Happy November!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment