Monday, October 21, 2013

New MelonHeadz TPT Product

I am so excited about my new TPT product that I have decided to write a quick post about it! As many of you know, I have a jungle theme classroom this year. I worked so hard this summer coordinating all my bulletin boards and posters and decor to match my theme. 

However, the one component I didn't complete with our jungle theme was our classroom rules. They were written the first week of school with my new class and while we refer to them ALL THE TIME, they have remained written on a piece of chart paper that has since fallen off the chart and is now thrown on top of our storage unit. 

I wanted to find a poster set on TPT that incorporated the jungle theme but also included rules that we had established in my class and that were applicable to my students. I didn't find any TPT products that I was happy with and that were worth spending $3 on.

So, I decided to (finally) create my own posters! Using some MelonHeadz clipart,  I created my own classroom rules poster. If you have not heard of Nikki's designs, please check her out - she's fabulous!

Here's a preview of what the classroom posters look like - they are super cute (and affordable)!  


Check out my TPT store here if you're interested in purchasing these cute posters - there are seven in all and I'm more than willing to customize the posters as my customers see fit!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment