Saturday, October 5, 2013

Graphic Organizers Galore!

I spent this evening creating some more TPT products for both teachers and for my upcoming unit on pumpkins with my own class. 

Teaching students with special needs, I've learned over the years that graphic organizers are a great way to help organize students' thinking - especially my students, many of whom are visual learners (like myself!) Graphic organizers are great tools to keep students engaged, focused, and reflective. 

With Halloween just around the corner and with the wonderful fall weather we have been having here in Southern California, I was inspired to create some pumpkin-themed graphic organizers. (Plus, I love Halloween!)


I'll be uploading some more products for my unit shortly. All my products are currently $1.00 - such a steal! Please check them out and let me know how I can make them even better. Until next time...

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment