Friday, October 25, 2013

First TPT Sale!

I woke up this morning not feeling very well (I called in sick to work) and after finally managing to make it out of bed by 10:30, sat down to find a wonderful surprise on my computer. 

I am happy to announce that I made my first TPT sale! Yay! I've had my products up there for a couple weeks now and wasn't getting any bites. But by some chance (miracle), someone finally took a chance on me and bought one of my awesome products!

So to celebrate, I am having a sale in appreciation and gratitude of my first customer - hopefully there will be many more to follow.


Come check out my TPT store - I have several Halloween inspired goodies on sale and some GREAT graphic organizers for October. I would love to customize anything you like - just send me a message! 

Thank you, friends!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment