Sunday, July 28, 2013

A Vacation from My Vacation

Hello, blogging community!

I wanted to let all my readers know that I will be taking a short hiatus from blogging for the next week or two. With the start of the school year just around the corner, I have much that I need to work on and prepare for my new classroom. I have to visit my storage unit and figure out what stuff I will be taking to my classroom and what items I won't (like the kitchen play set and pretend play food). I have to set up my lesson plan book and teacher binders (both of which I will have posts about in the coming weeks). I also have several days of professional development and meetings at my new district. 

Stay tuned for new posts! I know I will have much to talk about as soon as things get underway at my new job. Thank you for your patience!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment